Click here to make reservations at the special conference rate of $169 per night.
The official conference hotel for the Nineteenth-Century French Studies Colloquium will be the Hyatt Regency Hotel, located on Route 1 in Princeton, NJ. We encourage you to make reservations early, to be sure to book a room at the conference rate.
If there is no further availability at the Hyatt, we would recommend booking a room at the Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village at the special rate for university visitors, available here. The Westin can also provide shuttle service for small groups to the university campus. Princeton has also negotiated discounted rates with a number of other area hotels.
- The conference will take place on the Princeton University Campus, a short ride away from the hotel. Shuttle service will be provided.
- The conference rate is available from November 4-8, 2015.
- The cut-off date for making reservations at the conference rate is October 5, 2015.
- When making a reservation, you must include the names of all adult guests who may gain access to the room.
- Driving directions to the hotel can be found here.
Should you have any further questions, you can reach the hotel at 1-888-421-1442 and inquire about the NCFS 2015 Colloquium.